http://www. influenster.com/registration/ 5faca7cda6c9d4bc8a3568f67bf3f084 e2

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Good Price on Silicone Loom Bands

Even though these may not be here before Christmas I ordered them anyway since my granddaughter is getting the loom.  This seems a good deal to me for backup. 



Amazon: Colorful Silicone Loom Bands for $2.83 Shipped!


Silicone Loom Bands
Have a younger one obsessed with the latest Loom Band craze? These loom bands just dropped in price AGAIN – lowest we’ve seen!
Amazon has this set of Colorful Silicone Loom Bands (600 count + 25 S clips) for just $2.83 with FREE shipping right now

2 comments:

  1. My husband has been very ill since before Christmas. All my time has been devoted to making sure he is taken care of in hospital and at home. My plans are to start the blog again by the end of April.

    ReplyDelete