http://www. influenster.com/registration/ 5faca7cda6c9d4bc8a3568f67bf3f084 e2

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi review

                                                                                  

 
 
 


New Purex UltraPack plus Oxi

Recently Purex Insiders invited me to try their products and tell my friends about the results. This is very exciting, for as most of you know, being the first to try new products is right down my alley.

My first kit,  Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi laundry detergent,arrived late Friday afternoon. It was so exciting when the box arrived. I could not wait to try it. My grandchildren, 8 and 9, were here for the weekend. The following day one grandchild had football practice in the mud and the other one just played in the mud. As a result  I had plenty of stained/dirty laundry from them plus my normal laundry. I was anxious to see if the Purex pods with Oxie could get the muddy football practice uniform and all the dirty play clothes clean. To my delight EVERYTHING came out perfect. The laundry was bright, white and clean!

Of course I have used Purex products before. But Purex Ultra Packs make doing laundry so easy to fight stains with little effort. These packets combine the convenience of easy-to-use PurexUltra Packs with the stain fighting power of Oxi. Each has a full load's worth of concentrated liquid detergent in the small packet. All you do is start washer, toss one in and you are done. No measuring, no pouring, and no mess. It could not be simpler.


This product fights tough stains while saving  money. In fact the average family could save over $45 a year with the great value of Purex UltraPacks with Oxi. Who knew saving money would be so easy? 

All being said and done I feel Purex UltraPacks with Oxi is very economical and meets all my laundry needs.  Clean laundry, easy, no mess and ecnomical too.  I give this produt a BIG thumbs up!
  
                                                 PUREX GIVEAWAY
                                                                           ENTER TO WIN $50 FROM PUREX.COM

Here is a great ssweepstakes everyone should enter. 

Purex is giving away $50 to l0 lucky people. Just click on the link below and enter to win.
http://insiders.purex.com/FindTheRedJersey?id=423
Find the red football jersey hidden somewhere on Purex.com and WIN $50! 10 Winners! Hint: Just toss and go! Good Luck!! 

Also I will be giving one lucky reader a coupon for a FREE pack of Purex UltraPacks with Oxi. courtsey of Purex Insider.  Just post  a comment below to enter.  One name will be drawn and posted to my blog on October 1 2013 .  You will have 24 hours to claim coupon. 
 
                                    
 
SAFETY WARNING
Use caution since contents may be harmful if swallowed and can be an eye irritant.  As with any household detergent keep out of the reach of children.
 
THE PUREX BRAND PROVIDED ME WITH A SAMPLE OF PUREX ULTRAPACKS WITH OXI IN EXCHANGE FOR MY PRODUCT REVIEW .  ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN.

3 comments:

  1. I have always liked Purex products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So have I and this is even better with more stain fighters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to win �� dwcrawford87 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete